Sunday, November 6, 2022

Sunday Post #323: Lemon Cake Addiction


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another week of work... very unexciting stuff. Kids were chaotic at school, but what else is new 🙃😂 So we're getting SNOW in our forecast for today and I am not okay 😭 Just 2 weeks ago I was complaining that it was still too hot... BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED! 😭 The temperature this week is dropping into the 20s (Fahrenheit) AND we're getting snow?? I don't want it 😭 I want to enjoy the Fall weather! Anyway, at least this coming week I only work 3 days, so 😆


What I've been watching:


On Halloween I watched Halloweentown and Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire, two of my favorite DCOM movies! I was going to watch more horror movies, but after all the mediocre ones I watched last week, I just wasn't feeling it 😆


And I'm feeling my mood wanting anime again, so I watched 2 episodes of season 2 of The Devil is a Part-Timer, which I love, and today I'm planning on catching up on the rest of it, as well as hopefully start on the new Bleach arc, CAUSE THAT'S A THING AND I'M SO EXCITED!

What I've been playing:


I played some Power Wash Simulator, but the game I have been hooked on lately is Lemon Cake! I got it on the Switch and I am obsessed! It's this sort of bakery simulation type game, and I'm really enjoying it!

Nail art of the week:


One last Halloween manicure.

Online

Posted this week:

#288: Happy Halloween!
October 2022



Reviews:


Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment