Monday, November 21, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #291: Space Exploration and Space Murders


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



Six Wakes was so good! It's basically a murder mystery set in a spaceship, and it was just so well done! The mystery kept me guessing till the end and I really enjoyed how all these little connections and pieces in the puzzle came together. I also really enjoyed The Grissom Contention. Once I realized, in book one, that the Colonial Explorer Corp series is more character driven than the authors other books, I found myself enjoying this book a lot more than the previous one because I knew what I was getting myself into. I really enjoyed the adventure and all the characters.


Currently reading:



Up next:


I definitely want to read the next CEC book and another murder mystery in space by Mur Lafferty! After that, idk... but there are some ARCs I really need to get to!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment