Monday, November 14, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #290: I FINALLY FINISHED!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I finally finished this book!! It had been MONTHS since I set this aside with the intention of reading the prequel series first. Well that didn't happen so I just decided to finally finish this. Lol. I enjoyed it overall, but it's not my favorite Julia Huni book. It takes place in the same world as Space Janitor, which I'm obsessed with, but I feel like this book was more character-driven and it just felt kinda slow. Things definitely picked up toward the end, so that was good.


Currently reading:


I am really enjoying this one! It's basically a murder mystery on a spaceship, with clones!! It is just so interesting! I have about a quarter of the book left yet, and I still have no idea who could've done it! Literally everyone is a suspect. Lol.


Up next:


I have no clue, but it will most likely be another sci-fi book 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment