Monday, November 7, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #289: I Don't Recognize Myself...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Finished my latest Elemental Assassin re-read, and it was great! This book is brutal! The villain in this arc of the series is just sneaky and ruthless and I hate her. Lol. But that's what makes this book so good! It's actually one of my favorites of the series!


Currently reading:


Notice how I moved this book from 'On Hold' back to 'Currently Reading' 👀 That's because I finally picked it back up! I've given up on waiting to read the prequel, potential spoilers be damned 😆 This book has been sitting here for MONTHS and I just want to finish it. Lol. And I'm happy to report that I've made a lot of progress!


Up next:


Ummm, is that a contemporary??? 👀 Why yes, it is 😆 I willingly requested an ARC of this book (and got it!) cause I thought it sounded fun! Who even am I? Lol. This book comes out next week, so I would like to read it before then, but realistically... idk. I've been craving more sci-fi. Although this does have a time loop aspect to it, soo. I mean, I might start another sci-fi book regardless 😆 We'll see.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment