Monday, May 8, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #315: Ah! It's Here!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I was in the very rare mood where I wanted something a little historical, and I think it was because I spent so much time with the Shadowhunters of the late 1800s/early 1900s in The Last Hours, that I just wanted more. Lol. So I read this one! And I loved it! It was a lot of fun and I liked the added bonus of ghosts! I think I enjoyed this book more than I did My Lady Jane, which I read last year. (And I also liked this version of events as opposed to the OG Jane Eyre 😆)


Currently reading:


After finishing Quackery last week I started Patient Zero, and after finishing My Plain Jane I started My Calamity Jane, but I've only read the introduction/prologue of both of these books, so I might end up re-shelving them if my mood switches because I just got Only Good Enemies and I am SO EXCITED! I just got the ARC on Friday and I started it immediately! I can't wait to see what happens with Vesper and Kyrion!


Up next:


No clue. My focus is currently on Only Good Enemies. Ah! I'm so excited! 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment