Monday, May 15, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #316: The Problem with Reading ARCs...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I loved this book SO much!! I knew it was going to be good, but still. Lol. I just love the blend of sci-fi elements with fantasy elements, and I especially love to slow burn romance and enemies-to-lovers trope... it was all done so well!! And now I can't wait for the next book in the series even though this book isn't even out yet 😆 Oh, the problem with reading ARCs. Lol.


Currently reading:



Up next:


I know I've been meaning to read this one for weeks now, but I think it's finally going to happen! (And I also did reshelve the other two books I was currently reading because I was feeling my mood move away from those.)


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment