Saturday, May 27, 2023

Write On Review-a-thon #4: Perpetually Behind


This monthly review-a-thon is hosted by Reading the Paranormal and it is usually held on the last Friday-Sunday of each month. The event is meant to encourage you to write those reviews, and because I am awful at keeping up with mine, I decided to participate in this in hopes that it will help keep me on top of things.



These are some of the books I am hoping to post reviews of next month, but I gotta write the reviews first 😆 But things might change around if I end up getting some ARCs I'm expecting. We'll see.


I don't have anything planned for this weekend, so hopefully reviews will be written! But you never know with me. Lol. I'm gonna keep track of the reviews I end up actually writing here:

  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
    1. ✅ My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies #1) by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows
    2. ✅ My Plain Jane (The Lady Janies #2) by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows


Wish me luck! 😅

2 comments:

  1. I've been terrible about writing reviews lately too, which is why I've mostly been sticking to my Bite-Sized Review posts. They're much quicker and easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to write shorter reviews, but for some reason that just never works out for me. Lol.

      Delete