Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunday Post #349: The Chaos is Exhausting


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work... and it was CHAOTIC. Kids getting suspended, rando ladies creeping around at recess... it was insane! I feel like it has been nothing but chaos ever since spring break. But state testing should be starting in another week or so, so maybe things will calm down for that?

But besides that, I haven't been doing much. Today I think I'm going to watch some horror movies and maybe paint my nails.

What I've been watching:

Just my regular shows... 911, The Rookie, SWAT.

What I've been listening to:


"Sunlight or Demise is a song about struggling with tough choices and learning to find hope in dark times. The song highlights that even when we feel overwhelmed by despair, choosing to embrace our own sunshine can guide us towards healing and self-discovery. Remember that your human, it's ok, love yourself everyone :)" -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:


Yesterday I did laundry all day, and between loads I played some Power Wash Simulator because apparently there was an update with new levels and I wasn't even aware! Lol. This ^ robot thing btw was SO hard to clean because it had a lot of nooks and cranies and it was HUGE.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆
★★☆☆☆


Other posts from this week:

#314: My First DNF of the Year
April 2023



Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

For Review:


I have been stalking my inbox impatiently for weeks now because I knew this ARC was bound to show up soon, and it finally did on Friday!! Ah! I am SO excited for it! I literally started it as soon as I got it! Lol. Thank you so much Jennifer!


Library Loot:


And then I also got a bunch of ebooks from the library. A nonfiction, and some fun historical ones.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment