Monday, May 29, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #318: Revisiting An Old Friend


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I was a little apprehensive going into this series because R.L. Stine books tend to be very hit or miss, but I'm actually really enjoying this New Fear Street series! They're not bad! They're very fast-paced and quick reads, which I always appreciate. It's been over a year since I last read a Fear Street book, so I'm really glad that I'm enjoying these books!


Currently reading:


I am about 50% done with Paradise-1 and I'm really enjoying it so far! It is TENSE! And something crazy just happened! I'm taking a little tiny break though, while I read Fear Street. But they're quick, easy reads, so I'll be back to that one soon.


Up next:


Finishing up the series with The Bad Girl. This one sounds SO good! Bringing people back form the dead? Yes please! We know that never ends well. Especially not in a place like Shadyside 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment