Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday Post #352: Looking Forward to the End


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work. It's just been so busy and I'm glad I have a 3 day weekend this week. I honestly cannot wait till the end of the school year where I'll have a week off before that start of summer school. Lol. But besides that, not much has been going. Oh! I did add some new books to my Pango bookstore, if anyone is interested.


What I've been watching:


I watched ALL the John Wicks! I watched the first two movies last Sunday, and the last two this weekend. Overall, I liked them. I do feel like the fights went on forever, though my brother did remind me that I've watched and loved Dragon Ball Z where the fights last months on end 🤣

What I've been playing:

I've been playing Power Wash Simulator.. still. Lol. Just trying to complete some of the achievements.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#317: I've Fallen Behind
#4: Perpetually Behind

Book Haul

Library Loot:


Yes, that is a contemporary romance 👀 I'm not sure why I got it... idk if I'm in the right mood for it, but we'll see. I loved Lynn Painter's YA books that I read last year, but I do have to be in a very specific mood for romances lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment