Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Review: Bot Duct Skeleton (Space Janitor #0.8) by Julia Huni

Title: Bot Duct Skeleton

Series: Space Janitor #0.8

Previous novellas in this series: Orbital Operations (#0.5) | A Mess Of Gravity (#0.6) | Christmas On Kaku (#0.7)

Author: Julia Huni

Genre: Adult, sci-fi, cozy mystery

Publication date: October 2020

Published by: IPH Media

Source: Ebook freebie from author

Add it on Goodreads

Get the short story here!

Synopsis: A Space Janitor Halloween short story.

My rating: ★★★★☆

Christmas is great, but for me it’s all about Spooky Season and Halloween! So you can imagine my excitement when I found out there was a Halloween Space Janitor novella! This one I think takes place before book one, The Vacuum of Space.

In this short story, Triana helps a lost little skeleton boy find his mummy. I’m not kidding 😂 And a tipsy Triana is the one who’s doing the helping 🤣 At one point she passes through a party full of all sorts of costumed people, including zombies and an Elvira... but was Triana nonchalant about all of them because it was a Halloween party and she was a little drunk? Or was there something a little more supernatural going on...


This was a really cute and fun story! There were a bunch of fun references I really appreciated. And I love a sassy Triana! But a drunk, sassy Triana is even better! 😆



Have you read this book? If so, what did you think about it? If not, what do you think? Does it sound like something you might want to read? Leave me a link to your review or comment below! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment