Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday Post #350: I Am Tired


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Idk when we're going to have a normal day back at school, but it sure didn't happen this past week 🙃 Idk why there is so much insanity going on, but I am ready for a break! Lol. I'm just tired. Kids are exhausting. Lol. To wrap up the week: we had two police officers hang out during recess at the beginning of the week because of the creepy lurking lady from last week, there was a kid who "ran away" but not really (the speech lady grabbed the kid for speech therapy and didn't let the teacher know and everyone was freaking out because they couldn't find him), the kids who were suspended came back to school and they're back to their shenanigans 🙄 and just overall chaos. Sigh.

What I've been watching:


I was just in the mood for No Way Home, and it's still as amazing as I remember. And OMG there was a new Power Rangers movie! I was SO excited! And it brought back a bunch of the OG cast! I used to watch MMPR when I was a kid in the 90s, so I loved this! I mean, was the movie great? No. But I enjoyed it for what it was. Lol.

What I've been playing:


Still catching up on Power Wash Simulator. I've been alternating between doing the Midgar special pack, and the new bonus locations. Cleaning this kitchen was very satisfying. Lol.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
☆☆☆☆☆


Other posts from this week:

#315: Ah! It's Here!


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


I got a fun nonfiction from the library... well, as nonfiction as a book about building a robot army can be 😆


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment