Saturday, May 6, 2023

My Library Gave Me Some Book Recommendations Three Years ago, But Did I Read These Books?


Three years ago, my library gave me some book recommendations after I answered some questions for them. Today I wanted to see if I actually read those books, or if I even have them on my tbr at all.



Here are how things went. I only read one book 😂 But I loved Renegades! Lol. And from the other books, I literally only have one of those books on my tbr. Here and Now and Then by Mike Chen is the only book that caught my attention enough to add to my tbr, and it's still on the list all these years later. Lol. It sounds really interesting and I will definitely read it... eventually. Lol. But the other books didn't really capture my attention.


I'm wondering if my library still has this feature on their site, because I would love to do it again! But I honestly don't even remember where I found it 😂 I'm gonna go snoop around and see if I can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment