Monday, May 22, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #317: I've Fallen Behind


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I'm not gonna lie, not finishing anything in a week feels weird. The last two years I had been doing the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge, and I honestly miss it! It kept me accountable! And now I'm 11 books behind schedule, according to Goodreads 😩 I'm honestly considering doing this challenge again just because I really enjoyed it.


Currently reading:


This is a horror sci-fi and it has over 100 chapters 🫠 Luckily the chapters are short, but it is a long book. I'm enjoying it so far though! I'm only 14 chapters in, but it's pretty tense so far.


Up next:


No clue. The book I'm currently reading is LONG so I think I am going to start something else, I just don't know what yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment