Friday, October 28, 2022

Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag


I saw this tag over at Feed Your Fiction Addiction a while back, and I decided to save it for this spooky season! It looked like so much fun! Like Nicole, I actually haven't read her post at the time of writing this, but I will go back as soon as I'm done!


Mechanics for this tag:
  1. Pick 5 books (I suggest you don’t read the situations first before doing this tag)
  2. Turn to a random page in each book; the first name you see gets to be on your Zombie Survival Team.
  3. Repeat.
    • You should now have ten names.
    • Keep in mind the order in which you’ve chosen the books and names.

The Situations
Your Zombie Team


1. The first person to die: Jace – City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Nooo! Not Jace 😭 He was one of my best fighters! And also, I love him 😆 Lol.

2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies: Will – Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. What?! NO! I would never! Listen Will, I'm clumsy, okay? Lol. 😅

3. The first person to turn into a zombie: Percy – The Lightning Thief. He fought Ares in The Lightning Thief and essentially won, but he got bit by a zombie?? Goddamnit Percy! Lol.

4. The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Kai – Winter by Marissa Meyer. Not Kai! He's so sweet 😭 Maybe he's clumsy too 😆

5. The idiot of the team: Owen – Widow's Web by Jennifer Estep. Normally I would argue that Owen is in fact not an idiot... but when it came to Salina in Widow's Web, he totally was, sooo 👀 Lol. But once he's over her maybe he'll help us out with some zombies. Lol.

6. The “brains” of the team: Clary – City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Yes! I am okay with this one! I love Clary and I think she can be pretty smart!

7. The team’s medic: Jem – Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. How appropriate! He does become a Silent Brother, sooo that tracks. Lol. I mean not till much after this book. But still! He has an idiot for a parabatai 😆 so I'm sure he's used to treating wounds. Lol. (I love Will and I mean this in the best way possible 😆)

8. The weapons expert: Hades – The Lightning Thief. Oh. I mean, idk how much Hades knows about weapons, but he IS the god of the Underworld and that's gotta count for something, right? 😅

9. The brawler: Cinder – Winter by Marissa Meyer. YESSS! She's great! We're saved! 😆

10. The Team Captain: Cooper – Widow's Web by Jennifer Estep. I'm cool with that. Not gonna lie, I was hoping to get Gin for one of these. But Cooper is a dwarf and Air Elemental and he seems pretty wise, so I'm okay with this choice.


This was so much fun to do! I'd like to think that, given this team, I'd hopefully survive, but I'm tripping Will and Kai is tripping me and I don't know if I can truly trust anyone after that 😆

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment