Saturday, January 11, 2020

Finish the Series #5: Dude, I Don't Know...



In the past I've done these Random Reads posts where I would randomly choose a series to finish, but that hasn't worked out that well for me, me being a mood reader and all. So I decided that I would just pick a couple of series I'm in the mood for every so often and then post about it to really cement in that commitment ๐Ÿ˜…


Last month I picked five potential series I wanted to finish... here is how things went:



One. That's it ๐Ÿ˜… Look, I'll take it, but... I don't know. Being a mood reader is annoying when you want to plan out your reading month, so I don't think I will this month? I'll just see where my mood takes me and hopefully I'll finish another series or two within the next month. Wish me luck!


Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment