Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday Post #229: Getting Back on Top of Things



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much. Just getting back into the swing of things after having two weeks off. It's been hard getting used to waking up so early in the morning to go to work again. Lol. I'm also getting back to reviewing things after taking a break from that as well. So, far I've been keeping up. We'll see how long that lasts 😅

What I've been watching:

Banco de Séries - Organize as séries de TV que você assiste - 9-1-1

This is all I've been watching... I can't stop! I've already seen a season and a half and I just love it! I love the characters and the scenarios get really intense and I love it! New favorite show!

Nail art of the week:



Just something simple... but different on both hands. Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Spartan Destiny (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #3) Bleach, Volume 55 City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) What Holly Heard (Fear Street, #34)


Other Posts:



#5: Dude, I Don't Know...

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment