Friday, January 3, 2020

My Year in Books: 2019



It's that time again to look back at my year in books thanks to a handy tool from Goodreads! I seriously love this thing. Lol.




It looks like I surpassed my goal by a lot, but that's only because I included novellas and all that. In reality I read 91 books, but I'm still pretty happy with that! I mean, damn!



This year I read about 10k more pages than last year!



The Voicemail of Magnus Bane was so much fun! Anyway, that was one of the novellas I read. And the longest book was Winter! Honestly I would've thought the longest book honor would go to a Shadowhunter book just because Winter didn't seem that long. I mean, I read that book in under two days ๐Ÿ˜…



Again, I figured most popular would go to one of the many Shadowhunter books I read, but no! Although I'm also not surprised Cinder is the most popular... The Lunar Chronicles is just amazing all around! And least popular, just like every other year I read a book in this series, goes to a Mellow Summers book. I really like this series! It's so much fun!


And that's it! Let me know if you achieved your 2019 reading goals and what your favorite books of the year were!

2 comments: