Saturday, January 18, 2020

New Year’s Book Tag!



I saw this fun tag over at Angel's Guilty Pleasures and it was created by Bookables.

1. How many books are you planning to read in 2020?

2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Liliana has
read 0 books toward
her goal of
100 books.
hide


100! I have never read 100 books in a year before, so wish me luck! πŸ˜…

2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to in 2019, but want to make a priority in 2020.

Lock Every DoorLord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)Crush the King  (Crown of Shards, #3)Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)Whiteout (RedEye)

Some favorite series, some other interesting sounding books... I definitely want to get to these first this year!

3. What genre do you want to read more of?

manga

This isn't really a genre, but I want to read more manga!

4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2020.

Cas's "people skills" are "rusty." LOL

1. Along with the read more manga, watch more anime!
2. Get out more and do stuff (cause I'm super antisocial πŸ˜…)
3. Study Japanese every single day. It's hard, but I'm gonna try to keep at it!

5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?

The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)

Try any of the 530 books I own πŸ˜… The Body Finder series is one of the series I've been wanting to finish recently, and I've had The Last Echo since it came out in 2012 😬

6. One word that your hoping 2020 will be:

It's spectaculacular


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment