Monday, January 6, 2020

Looking Back at Books I Wish I’d read in 2018 & Anticipated Books of 2019



I thought it'd be fun if I revisited my Top Books I Wish I’d Read in 2018 and see whether I ended up reading those in 2019 and also seeing if I read some of the Top Books I was Most Looking Forward to in 2019 as well.


The Books I Wish I’d Read in 2018:



I actually did read quite a few of them in 2019! I loved TMI, of course, The Cataluna Chronicles were okay, Stalking Jack the Ripper was meh, and I really enjoyed The Last Time I Lied!

The Books I was Most Anticipating in 2019



This list I didn't make a big dent in. I of course read and loved Jennifer Estep's books, but I didn't read the new Cassie Clare book because I was still behind on The Shadowhunter Chronicles (and Chain of Gold's release date was pushed back to this year). I also did not read any of Rick Riordan's books or books from his publishing imprint... I literally only read one middle grade book this past year ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Loved Fire Devil, the last book in the Return to Fear Street series was okay, and I didn't get to the new Riley Sager book even though I was really wanting to read it.


Maybe I'll read all the ones I didn't in 2020, who knows. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. This year I didn't even bother including books I missed and planned to get to "ASAP" in my wrap-up because ASAP inevitably ends up meaning "probably never." LOL!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes! I totally get it! ๐Ÿ˜‚ But we will get to them... one day ๐Ÿ˜…

      Delete