Saturday, January 25, 2020

New Year’s Resolutions Book Tag!



I saw this fun book tag at Angel's Guilty Pleasures and it was created by Bookables.

1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).

Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)

Amy Plum! Dreamfall in particular sounds amazing! I've had it for a while now, and I think this year I will finally get to it!

2. A book you’d like to read.

Crush the King  (Crown of Shards, #3)

Umm, all of the ones on my tbr list? Lol. I've been meaning to read Crush the King, so I think it will definitely happen within the next couple of weeks.

3. A classic you’d like to read.

The Iliad/The Odyssey

So, I don't really "do" classics. They're just not my thing... unless they're Greek mythology! Lol. The Iliad/The Odyssey is probably something I'd read.

4. A book you’d like to re-read.

Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2)

I'm not gonna lie, I re-read Kiss of Frost last year, but I really want to read it again. I love this series, okay? πŸ˜…

5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1)

Sweet Venom sounds amazing! I mean, descendants of Medusa? Yes please! Maybe I'll finally get to it this year 🀷‍♀️

6. A big book you’d like to read.

Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3)

I feel like this is the biggest book I own. I started The Dark Artifices at the end of last year, so hopefully I'll be able to finish off this series this year!

7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.

Holding Court

I loved Holding Court! It was very cute and I loved the mystery! Unfortunately, this is the only book the author currently has out as of right now... I need more! 😩

8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.

The Cheerleaders

I love a good mystery/thriller, and The Cheerleaders sounds really interesting! I bought this one myself... I'm the only one who gave me books for Christmas πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

9. A series you want to read (start and finish).

The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1)

I'm pretty sure the last book in this series comes out this year, and I have yet to start it! Hopefully this year I will make that happen!

10. A series you want to finish (that you’ve already started).

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)

Umm, all 70 I haven't finished πŸ˜… Lately I've been thinking about the Soul Screamers series, so I think (I hope) this will be one of the ones I finish this year! I literally only have on book left in the series before I'm done with it!

11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2020?

2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Liliana has
read 0 books toward
her goal of
100 books.
hide


100 😳 I've never read 100 books in a year before, so we'll see how things go πŸ˜…

12. Any other reading goals?

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2020  Finish the Series

Just two other reading challenges this year. You can check out my full post all about them here!


Let me know what reading challenges you're participating in this year! I love a good reading challenge!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment