Monday, January 13, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #182: Back to it with Thrillers!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Whiteout (RedEye) All-Night Party (Fear Street, #43) Malice Hit And Run (Point Horror, #26)

Started off the year reading a bunch of thrillers. Whiteout was okay... I liked the premise and the setting was pretty cool. The R.L. Stine books were also okay. Malice though, that one was amazing! I loved it!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two

I will finish these sometime this year... I swear! ๐Ÿ˜…


Up next:

Karma Girl (Bigtime, #1) Sal and Gabi Break the Universe (Sal and Gabi, #1)

I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna read next. I've been feeling like superheroes and/or mythology. I'm leaning more toward Karma Girl... you know how much I love Jennifer Estep ๐Ÿ˜‰


What are you reading this week?


2 comments:

  1. I love thrillers too but haven't read these. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete