Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sunday Post #228: Back to Work...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

happy new year gif 2020

I hope you guys are having a great new year so far! The year for me so far has been pretty chill, just hanging out at home, but I'm returning to work tomorrow and I'm not ready ๐Ÿ˜ฉ It was so nice having time off.

What I've been watching:

The Rookie Click to View Extra Large Poster Image for Stumptown

I've been really into police procedurals lately, so I finally caught up on The Rookie (love!) and I also watched Stumptown, which I really enjoyed! I need more police procedurals! ๐Ÿ˜…

What I've been listening to:

I've been catching up on my spooky stories, and here are some of my favorites:



This first one is about strangers in a cabin telling stories... and it's just really creepy and interesting and it had a really cool plot twist at the end! This one runs at about 14 minutes. Red is about a guy staying in a motel where a room may or may not be haunted... this one is also really creepy and I liked it! This one is about 11 minutes.



This first one is a Christmas one and it is a very interesting take on Santa and the kids who are naught and nice. It's about 13 minutes long. The Lily Madwhip series is one of my favorites, and it's pretty much done, but this story is fairly new and it's basically a prequel! It's only about 10 minutes.



And if I were to recommend one story out of all of these, it's this one. It is SO funny! This guy basically has a haunted doll as a roommate... a doll he decided to call Shit Waffle ๐Ÿ˜‚ This one is about 11 minutes, and there is a part 2, and a part 3 so far. I love it!

Nail art of the week:



This week I just have so gold holo glitter with one accent nail because I didn't feel like doing a full mani of nail art. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:



December 2019

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2020
2020 Reading Challenges


Book Haul

Nothing this week.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment