Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Post #231: これは難しいです



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work, work, work. Been trying to catch up on my reviews, but dude, it's not working 😅 I'm so behind! Lol. I'll get there eventually... probably. Lol.

I'm still working on learning Japanese. I'm mostly using Duolingo (just passed my 90-day streak!) and an app I recently got called Drops. I did go back to Rosetta Stone the other day after not having it used for a while! I'm hoping to get back on Rosetta Stone more regularly too. It's a really difficult language to learn
(aka これは難しいです), but it's fun! I'm enjoying the challenge.


Online

Reviews posted this week:

Glitches (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5) Bleach, Volume 56 The Dark Secret (Fear Street: The Cataluna Chronicles, #2)


Other Posts:

#183: Superheroes and Broken Universes



Ongoing Giveaway:


Book Haul

Nothing this week.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment