Thursday, July 7, 2022

2022 Mid-Year Check In: Reading Challenges


I'm a little scared to check in on my progress... I don't think I'm doing well at all 😅 I'm hoping to be at the 50% mark by now, but I honestly don't know. Lol.



The challenge: To read 85 books in 2022.

Progress: 40/85 books (47%). Okay, so I'm not doing TOO bad. I'm still 2 books behind schedule, but it's not that bad! I think I'll be able to catch up this summer.


Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2020

The challenge: To read books you have owned prior to January 1, 2022.

Progress: 13/36 books (36%). Yeahh 😬 Not great. I've been reading a lot of library books or books I've acquired this year, so yeah, not doing great here 😅



The challenge: To read books from your virtual TBR/wish list.

Progress: 27/48 books (56%). Yup. See, I'm doing good on this one 😅



The challenge: To finally finishing those series that you’ve started but not yet completed. Series can be already completed as well as still ongoing. For ongoing series, the goal is to catch up to the most recent book published by the end of 2022.

Progress: 2/9 series (22%). Another one I'm doing horrible at. Although to be fair, I am horrible at finishing series regardless of challenges 😅



The challenge: Read 10 books released in 2022.

Progress: 12/10 books (120%) 😆 I've already finished this one! Nice!



The challenge: Read 5 non-fiction books in 2022

Progress: 5/5 books (100%). Another one done! Yay!



The challenge: Read at least one book a week in 2022.

Progress: I have not missed a week so far, so that's a win!



The challenge: Write 31-40 discussion posts in 2022.

Progress: 15/31 discussions (48%). Another one I am very close to hitting the 50% mark! I think I'll get there!


So, I've completed 2 challenges, I'm more or less on track with 4 challenges, and then there are 2 challenges I REALLY need to work on. Not too bad! Note to self: Read books you own and finish more series!! 🤣

Let me know how you're doing in the challenges you're participating in!

4 comments:

  1. You're doing good! That's a lot of challenges and MOST you're at around that halfway mark or better! I took on very few challenges because I knew I couldn't keep up with it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised 😅 Thank you though! I hope you're doing well on your challenges!

      Delete
  2. Overall it seems like you're doing great on your challenges. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete