Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunday Post #309: Vacation Coming To An End


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So we arrived at Omaha on Tuesday, but before we got here we made a little stop at a museum in Montana! Did I mention this last week? I don't remember lol. It was a lot of fun though!


There's a pub here in Omaha called the Monster Club and it is horror movie themed!! 😱 I loved it! I've actually been here twice. Lol. I love horror so I felt right at home here lol.


Then Friday was the wedding, and as someone who's not a big fan of them, this wasn't too bad lol. The wedding was held at a museum, so it was really fun to just look around at the stuff.


And yesterday we went to the Omaha zoo and that was also really fun! I loved looking at all the different animals. Today is our last full day in the city, so we're gonna spend it in downtown just looking at the shops. We're back on the road tomorrow morning!


What I've been watching:


One show I was watching on the road was the new Resident Evil TV show, and I'm really enjoying it! I only have 2 more episodes left to watch, so I'll probably get to them on the road back home.

Online

Posted this week:


Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I knew there was a Resident Evil TV show! I'll have to check it out. I hope you're having a good, safe trip home today. Looks like a nice little vacay, even if you had to go to a wedding lol. The museum is such a cool setting for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The museum was a great venue! And the Resident Evil TV show I am really enjoying! I've never played the games so I don't really know how faithful it is to the lore. But I like it lol.

      Delete