Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunday Post #308: On The Road


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Summer school is officially over which means I have some time off of work before starting back up late August! I'm contemplating picking up a night shift here and there... but idk if I am. Nights are tough!

And I dont know if I mentioned it, but I'm going to Omaha for my cousin's wedding! So, I live in Washington state, and were driving all the way there 😳 That's 22 hours! I'm actually on the road now! I wasn't going to post today, because of that, but I'm currently sitting in my hotel room juat hanging out, so why not. Lol. So if the formatting is off and the post looks weird, it's because I'm writing this on my phone 😆 We're currently in Montana, and we still have a loooong way to go!

What I've been watching:


I downloaded a bunch of stuff to watch on my trip. I've been rewatching Supernatural, but then today I finally started season 2 of The Devil is a Part-Timer! I love this series, and for the longest time I didn't know whether there would be another season, but there is! There are only 2 episodes out so far, but I'm happy. Lol. Oh, I also watched the new Jurassic World movie earlier this week and it was fine 🤷‍♀️ Not impressed 😅

What I've been playing:


I played some ACNH, but today I mostly played Kirby. I just finished this carnival level and it was a lot of fun!

Online

Posted this week:

#274: Only Bad Options Was A Good Option



Review:


Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Library Loot:

I also got a bunch of new books from the library, but at this point in the post were out to dinner, so I'll tell you about those next week... maybe 😅


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment