Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday Post #307: Where's the fire?


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another uneventful week of work... wait, no... A kid pulled the fire alarm at work early this past week 😂 I don't know who it was, but it was someone from K-2nd grade 😂 There was no fire, some kid just pulled the alarm and then we had to stand outside for a while and it is HOT. Wasn't fun. Lol. Yup, that's the most eventful thing that happened. Lol. Oh! I did get a wireless keyboard that I love! It's really cute and the keys are satisfying to click. It is taking me a little bit to get used to though, because for the longest time I got used to just using my laptop, and those keys are really flat and not round. Lol. Here's a little meta moment lol:


What I've been watching:


Yesterday I finished Ms. Marvel and I loved it! It is so freaking cute and I am very excited to see her in The Marvels movie!

What I've been playing:


Power Wash Simulator is finally officially out! I've had the early access for a long time, but 1.0 finally dropped this past week and I've already done 2 of the new levels lol. It is just so satisfying. I thought this boat level was going to be hard because it's so huge, but it really wasn't! The train was more difficult because it had a bunch of nook an crannies that I missed.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#273: Unexpected Surprise



Reviews:

★★★★★

Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Library Loot:


I don't remember which library books I've shared and which I haven't, so here are all the books I currently have from the library lol. Not really in the mood for contemporaries anymore, so I'm probably gonna end up returning Serendipity. Not only because it's due 😆


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment