Saturday, July 2, 2022

Finish the Series #20: I Think I'm Getting Somewhere


It's been a couple months since I last did a post like this, and since then I've finished exactly ZERO series 😅😂



I said I wanted to finish this series, but that hasn't happened because the release date keeps getting pushed. But I'll get to it once it does release!



But these three are ones I want to get to next! Those first two are series I started this year and am one book away from finishing! And then that R.L. Stine series is a series I've been wanting to re-read for a while now, and the mood always strikes during the summer 😂 Maybe it'll finally happen this time. Lol.


Series finished so far in 2022: 2/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

10 comments:

  1. I've been making a vallant effort at catching up on series that sat neglected this year. I actually made it through 4 so far and am making progress on a 5th (my goal was 5 series for the year). Good luck on your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome! Here's to hoping we both know out some more series from our list 😅 lol

      Delete
  2. I some duologies this year and need to finish. There a series I started a few years ago that I need to finish once and for all. Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you finish those duologies as well!

      Delete
  3. I read a book by Stacy Kade and loved it. I'll have to check out this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a couple of her books and really enjoyed them all!

      Delete
  4. Only one book left, you *gotta* finish those! I'm pretty good about finishing series I like, but I struggle sometimes when I feel meh about a series and there's only one book left. Like, do I take the time even though I don't really care? But if I don't, it feels like a waste to have read multiple other books and not even know how it ends 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fair. If I'm feeling meh about a series then I usually don't waste my energy on the rest. But idk why I'm like this with series I DO like 😅

      Delete
  5. I generally try to avoid series, to be honest. I don't like the pressure. But if I read a stand alone that ends up being a series, well... then... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love series! I prefer them over standalones, but I am horrible at finishing them 🙈 lol

      Delete