Saturday, July 16, 2022

Unpopular Opinions Book Tag


I saw this fun tag over at a GREAT read! Please don't hate me for my answers 🙈😅

A popular book or series that you didn’t like:


I tried guys, I really did. But I just didn't like the romance and the lack of thrills didn't help matters.

A popular book or series that everyone else seems to hate but you love:


This question was tough because I couldn't find a series I loved that everyone else hated. This book has an average rating of 3.46 on Goodreads, so I guess I liked it more than most people lol.

A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person you didn't want them to end up with or an OTP you don't like:


I love Jace 😭 It's been years since I read this series, but I still cannot get over it! Marc was awful! And Jace was so charming and he deserved better 😭

A popular or beloved character that you do not like:


It's not that I dislike him, I just don't care for Kal 😬 I don't see what others see in him 😅

A popular author that you can’t seem to get into:


This was the first book I read by JLA and I honestly wasn't impressed. The similarities between it and Vampire Academy were too much for me to ignore, and idk... I just never picked up anything else from her. I might. But I'm in no hurry 😅

A popular book trope you are tired of seeing:


I hate them with the fiery passion of a thousand suns 🙃

A common series that you have no interest in reading:


Zero interest, sorry 🤷‍♀️

The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie,” but what movie or TV show adaptation do you prefer more than the book:


This movie series was amazing! But there are some Fear Street books that are not that great 😬 Lol


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read The Babysitter's Coven - good to know you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it a while back, but I remember enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. I don't come across love tringles that offend. Maybe I just have luck avoiding them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am jealous. Lol. I actually don't come across them TOO often, but even then, that's too often for me 😆

      Delete