Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday Post #306: What Did I Watch...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

We're halfway done with summer school! Only 2 more weeks to go then I'll have like a month off! SO excited! My introverted self needs some time to recharge. Lol.

What I've been watching:


Sooo I saw this movie yesterday and it was... interesting. I honestly don't even know what I watched... it was so weird! 😂 It was good, but it was also not good... it was funny, but it was TOO funny. Idk. It's a movie you would have to see for yourself. Lol. But I'm going to go watch it again today yay 🙃 I kinda don't want to but my cousin wanted to go and I was like fine. Lol.

What I've been playing:

Oh, sweetie... I wouldn't know 🤣

Still playing some Animal Crossing! I need to get back into actually designing the island though. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#272: Steampunk and Murder


2022 Mid-Year Check In: Reading Stats

2022 Mid-Year Check In: Reading Challenges


Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for summer school almost being done. Your time off is well earned. I feel guilty for how long it's been since I play ACNH. The idea of all those weeds overwhelms me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Omg, so I share another island with my brothers and no one has touched it since the 2.0 update dropped and I checked in on it the other day and... it's been overrun by flowers! It is insane! 😂

      Delete
  2. LOL about the movie! I'm hopelessly behind on all those movies. Yay for being almost on break. I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I liked it, but it was so weird! 😆 I hope you have a great week too!

      Delete