Monday, July 18, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #274: Only Bad Options Was A Good Option


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


As promised, I devoured this book as soon as it arrived in my inbox, and I loved it! I loved the mix of sci-fi with fantasy elements, and the slow-burn romance was great! This book isn't even out yet (September 20th 2022) but I already can't wait for the sequel! 😆


Currently reading:



No change with The Earth Concurrence 😅 But today I started The Night Shift and so far I am really enjoying it! The story is very intriguing, and this book apparently takes place over 3 days, and I love that! I'm at the beginning of day 2 now, so excuse me while I go read more of it 😆


Up next:


Idk yet, but with my mood currently, it's either gonna be sci-fi or mystery/thriller 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment