Monday, July 4, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #272: Steampunk and Murder


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This week I read 3 prequel novellas in the I Hunt Killers series, and I really liked them all! I love this series! I also read book 3 in the Steampunk Chronicles, and I enjoyed it as well! The story was very fast-paced and I just really like the characters!


Currently reading:



I haven't touched The Earth Concurrence... I don't really know what I'm gonna do with it because I gotta read the prequel duology to avoid any more spoilers, but I'm not really in the mood for post-apocalyptic right now. And I only read a little bit of Game because I got distracted by the prequel novellas and then I randomly decided I wanted to read Steampunk lol. But I'm gonna get back into it this week!


Up next:


The last book in the Steampunk Chronicles! I am very excited to see how this series wraps up!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment