Saturday, July 9, 2022

Hot Summer Book Tag!


This fun tag I found at and was created by Amy @ The Little Booknerds in the Corner.

HOT SUMMER NIGHTS
What recent book kept you up at night?


Idk, I'm an old lady... I'm usually in bed by 10pm 😂 But this book was so good! I'm sure I read it past my bedtime 😆

NEW FAVOURITE ICE CREAM
What book has recently been added to your favourite book list?


This book was SO good! I loved the characters and the story and the romance was super cute! Plus the fact that Ariane is a human/alien hybrid that is hiding from the lab that created her... so good!

SUMMER STORM BREWING
Which book are you anticipating the most within the rest of 2022?


I am SO excited to read this one! Gild was amazing but that ending, man. I cannot wait to find out what happens!

POOL PARTY!
Which 3 characters do you wish you could hang around with by the pool?


First of all, I feel like Magnus Bane would throw an amazing pool party, so of course I'm picking Magnus. Lol. Triana is always getting into mischief, and I think that would be fun. Lol. And then my last pick is Jace, because he's Jace 😏


LONG DAYS
Which world could you spend a lot of time to explore?


Wonderland is so wacky and fun and I feel like I could spend a long time exploring it and not get tired.

PACKED BEACHES
What hyped book are you not really interested in reading?


I'm not a fan of Romeo and Juliet, and gang plots are also not my thing 😬 But I hear this book is good, so you do you! Lol.

SUNBURN
What book can you not stop thinking about?


This book was SO good but that ending was brutal! I may have cried... a lot 😭 Lol.


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

6 comments:

  1. Mangus really would show us all a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes knowing the books you're NOT interested in is just as important as knowing what you are. I loved These Violent Delights, but if you don't like R&J or stories with gangs, I can see how it wouldn't be for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it though!

      Delete
  3. There a lot of good books on this list.

    ReplyDelete