Saturday, July 23, 2022

Life According to Literature 2021


This tag was created by Annabookbel! And I know I'm super late to it, but I don't care. I want to do it 😆 Lol.


Using only books you have read this year (2021), answer these prompts. Try not to repeat a book title.
(Links in the titles will take you to my reviews where they exist)

  • Describe yourself: Queen of Air and Darkness (by Cassandra Clare) - I like dark things, what can I say 🤷‍♀️😂
  • How do you feel: Unraveled (by Jennifer Estep) - It was a tough year.
  • I will never be: Black Widow (by Jennifer Estep) - 👀
  • You Fear: Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Three (by Jack Townsend) - Anything from that gas station... no thanks!
  • Describe Where you currently live: Winter’s Web (by Jennifer Estep) - Ah yes, I wrote this in the middle of winter. This past winter was horrible though!
  • If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Lodge (by J.L. Bryan) - As long as it's not haunted 😅
  • Your favourite form of transportation: The Vacuum of Space (by Julia Huni) - Idek 🤷‍♀️😂
  • What’s the weather like: Kiss of Frost (by Jennifer Estep) - It was COLD. I mean, it's hot now, but when I wrote this it was literally freezing. Lol.
  • Your best friend is: Girl of Flesh and Metal (by Alicia Ellis)
  • You and your friends are: Renegades (by Marissa Meyer)
  • My family reunions are: Survive the Night (by Riley Sager) - These days they induce my anxiety 😬
  • At a party you’d find me with: Cat (by R.L. Stine) - If there's a cat, I'm there 😸
  • A happy day includes: Midnight Movie (by J.L. Bryan)
  • What is the best advice you have to give: Good Girl, Bad Blood (by Holly Jackson)
  • Motto I live by: Baking All Year Round (by Rosanna Pansino) - I love sweets!
  • Thought for the Day: I Will Judge You by Your Bookshelf (by Grant Snider) - I'll do it 👀
  • How would I like to die: Silent Night (by R.L. Stine)
  • In my next life, I want to: Capture the Crown (by Jennifer Estep)


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment