Sunday, July 3, 2022

Sunday Post #305: Stranger Things and Serial Killers


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

First week of summer school went well... nothing too exciting. On Friday though, we had a Stranger Things watch party and that was fun! I really enjoyed the show and we had good food and some wine. And then yesterday we did some retail therapy and I did some damage 😬 Lol. It was fun though! Today was a self care day... I washed my hair, painted my nails, and I just had Olive Garden for dinner 😌

What I've been watching:


It was so good!! I'm so sad it's over! 😭 I might have to rewatch the entire series lol.

What I've been playing:


I've been doing stuff around my island. There's this section I want to do, this sort of enchanted/sort-of-spooky forest area I have in mind, but I need some DIYS so I've been gathering a bunch of those. (Also, I love Lucky! He is the cutest!)

Nail art of the week:


Feeling in the neon green mood 💚

Online

Posted this week:

#271: Hunting Serial Killers

June 2022

2022 Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

#20: I Think I'm Getting Somewhere

Book Haul

Library Loot:


Last book in the series! I am ready!


Gifted:


I'm getting back into this series after having started it about 3 years ago? I really enjoyed these prequel novellas, and right now I'm in the middle of book 2! Anyway, I got these with an Amazon gift card I hadn't used yet.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad summer school is off to a good start and hope this week is going well! I never did watch Stranger Things but I hear a lot about it - was this the FINAL season? or just the end of the current season? and yay for retail therapy + a self-care day!!! Nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't the last season! I believe the next one, 5, is!

      Delete