Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday Post #327: Snow Day


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

We had another snow day on Wednesday after having a bunch of snow and sleet come down on us Tuesday afternoon/evening. Let me tell you, driving home from work on Tuesday was NOT fun. I'm glad we got the day off the next day. Lol. Unfortunately, the kid I take care of is sick, so there was no school for us the rest of the week regardless. I always worry when she gets sick because she has airway/respiratory issues as is, but she seems to be doing okay all things considered.

Friday afterwork I went to pick up my brother from university, which is about an hour form where I work, and luckily the roads weren't too bad otherwise he would've had to walk home 😆 I'm kidding. I'm not that mean 😏 My parents are leaving to Mexico today so I've been doing some grocery shopping to prepare for that because my brothers are PICKY when it comes to food and it's annoying. Lol. The twins aren't as bad as my other brother, but still. I can't cook as is, and then to have this challenge on top of that? Oh boy. Wish me luck 😆


My Black Friday orders started arriving this week! I got some more hair color, some nail art supplies, and of course, more nail polish! 😆

What I've been watching:


Margaux was an interesting sci-fi/horror movie. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. It was a movie 🤷‍♀️ Lol.


I watched 911, The Rookie Feds, and I picked back up my re-watch of Criminal Minds! The brand new season just started not too long ago and I CANNOT wait to watch it! But I want to finish my re-watch first. I'm currently on season 13, so I'm almost there!

What I've been listening to:


I listened to some Angels and Airwaves this week for the first time, and I think I like them. Their music is much more relaxed that what I'm used to, but it's nice. (I also listened to some spooky story, but none that stood out).

What I've been playing:

I think I played some more Kirby this week? I don't actually remember 😆 Lol.

Nail art of the week:

 

My mom let me do her nails! She wanted gel though, which lame 🙄 Kidding. Lol. I'm personally not a fan of gel because it's not easy to remove, but that's exactly why she wanted it. Lol. AND THEN I added a holo chrome powder on top and they look so good! Granted, I could use work on my actual application and sculpting of the gel nails, but overall I think I did okay. Look at that holo though 😍 I love chrome powders!

Online

Posted this week:

#292: I'm Shocked, Shocked I Tell You!
November 2022

Decluttering My TBR... Again!
2022 End of the Year Book Tag


Reviews:

★★★★★
★★★★★

Book Haul

Library Loot:

 

A couple of sci-fi books!


Gifted:

    

More books bought with my gift card! I had ARCs of those last 2 Elemental Assassin books, but I decided to buy them because I want them in my collection in their final form, if you will 😆 I always tend to delete my ARCs. If I want to re-read a book I had an ARC for I usually buy it to support the author.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment