Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday Post #328: Happy Birthday To Me!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

The kiddo I take care of is doing a lot better, so we finally went back to school this week! There have been some holiday activities going on, which is a lot of fun. And then on Tuesday it was my birthday! I didn't do much though, I went to work, had dinner with two of my brothers, and then I helped one of them with his Japanese homework 😂 Yup. That's how I spent my birthday. Lol. He did get me an ice cream cake, which I wasn't expecting.


Yesterday we got more freaking snow and UGH. My car literally got stuck just from me moving it from one parking spot to another 🙄🙄 We're not supposed to be getting anymore snow any time soon, so thank god for that! Yesterday I also messed around a bit with the html of my blog because there were some things that were bugging me, but I think I have everything how I want it now.

What I've been watching:


Just Criminal Minds. That's literally all I've been watching. Lol. I'm already on season 15 and will probably finish it this week. AND THEN I'll start on the new season and I'm SO excited!

What I've been listening to:


So I listened, finally, to the new P!ATD album and... I don't like it 🙈 It's just not for me. I couldn't quite put my finger on why, and then I realized that this album almost sounds like a musical, which is not a thing that is for me. I'll just stick with old P!ATD 😅

Online

Posted this week:

#293: Why Do I Do This???
3 Bookish Things I Learned About Myself in 2022

5 Books I want to Read Before the End of 2022
2022 End of the Year Freak Out Tag



Reviews:

★★★★★

Book Haul

Freebies:


So I've already read this book, but I just got the audiobook in the author's newsletter this past week. I thought I'd give it a listen because there's this ridiculous Santa song that the narrator sings and I really want to experience it 😆


Purchased:


My Black Friday orders from Thriftbooks and Book Outlet finally came in! I got stuff for myself, but I also got some things for the kid I take care of.


For Review:


Thanks so much to Sourcebooks Fire for Four Found Dead! I'm so excited to read this one!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Happiest Birthday!!!

    Sooo much snooow!!! We've been getting an insane amount of rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes it is a lot of snow! I'm honestly sick of it at this point, but we're just getting started 😭

      Delete