Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday Post #329: Belated Birthday Gifts


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I'm finally on break!! I mostly only work during the school year, so when the kids are off so am I. And Winter break has finally started! I am SO excited! Those last couple of days were rough. It's like the kids could feel the break coming and decided to be extra rowdy. Lol. But Friday was a lot of fun. We had Holiday parties and ended the day with a Christmas sing along type thing. Check it out, we had a breakfast charcuterie board and a freaking chocolate fondue fountain 😂 3rd grade really knows how to party. Lol

 

These next two weeks I plan on doing absolutely nothing but read and catch up on reviews and do all of my end of the years posts, which are my favorite! Lol.

What I've been watching:


I caught up on SWAT, finished my rewatch of Criminal Minds, and I finally caught up on Criminal Minds: Evolution!! I am so happy this show is back! And I'm really liking it! It definitely has a different vibe than the OG show, but not in a bad way. It's still the same show, but it's different. Idk how to explain it, but I really love it! And now I gotta wait till January for it to come back? After that mid-season finale?? 😭

Online

Posted this week:

#294: Cute Robots and ALL The Time Loops
2023 Reading Challenges


2023 Author Catch-Up Reading Challenge:
Rachel Vincent


Reviews:

★★★★☆
★★★★★

Book Haul

Freebie:


Audiobook freebie from the author's newsletter!


Gifted:


One of my cousins got me a birthday gift 😭 She knows me so well. I read Wrong Place Wrong Time last week and loved it! And she also got me a cookbook with a bunch of yummy looking treats! She knows I like to dabble in baking, so this is perfect for me! I'm very excited to leaf through it more thoroughly and see what catches my attention! But from the little I've seen so far, the treats look GOOD!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your winter break!
    I’m planning to watch Evolution but I’m trying to decide if I should hold out for the rest of the episodes and then binge all at once.

    Wishing you a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'll tell you this, the mid-season finale ends in a cliffhanger soooo binge watching it all at once is not ad idea. Lol. It's so good though!

      Delete