Sunday, December 25, 2022

Sunday Post #330: Merry Christmas!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I worked on updating my reviews page with book covers when I wasn't feeling like I was on my deathbed 😆 It was tedious, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Speaking of deathbed, I thought I was going to be able to escape the germ factory that is the grade school without getting sick... no such luck 😫 I've been sick all week with a cough and all I've been wanting to do is lay in bed and sleep. Lol. Yesterday I finally started feeling better, thankfully. But that's one week of my time off wasted on being sick! Not cool. Lol.

I hope you guys are having a better Christmas than I am 😅

What I've been watching:

I have not been watching Christmas movies this year. It's not that surprising honestly, but I might watch some today. What I have been watching while I've been sick is Kitboga! He is a scam baiter and he is amazing! I've been watching his longer videos and they just make me feel better and they make me laugh so hard it throws me into a coughing fit 😆 But I'm sick, so. Lol.

What I've been playing:

And I've also been playing some Kirby when I've been feeling not-so-awful. I think I may have finally reached the end because it is getting HARD.

Online

Posted this week:

#295: So Many Murders

2022 End of Year Survey
The 3 Books I DNFd in 2022



Reviews:

★★★★★

Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment