Saturday, January 7, 2023

2023 New Year’s Book Tag!


This tag was created by Bookables, and I actually did it once before in 2020!

1. How many books are you planning to read in 2023?

2023 Reading Challenge

2023 Reading Challenge
Liliana has read 0 books toward her goal of 90 books.
hide

90 books!

2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to in 2022, but want to make a priority in 2023.


Some ARCs, some mystery thrillers... and I'm actually reading Chain of Iron now!

3. What genre do you want to read more of?


Nonfiction, but nonfiction HORROR!

4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2023.

  1. I need to get in the habit of exercising more. It just makes my mental health better, aside from the obvious physical benefits. Lol.
  2. I also need to go back to studying Japanese more diligently. Last year I did SO bad! But I need to get back on it because it's really something I've enjoyed learning.
  3. Go out more because I'm basically a recluse πŸ˜†

5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?


I didn't read any R.L. Stine books in 2022, but I still have a couple of Fear Street books to get through.

6. One word that you're hoping 2023 will be:

Just... better.



I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😊

2 comments: