Monday, January 30, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #301: I don't Know What My Mood Wants


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really liked this book! It's a science-y nonfiction and it was a lot of fun! I feel like maybe there was only one question/answer for me that I didn't really understand entirely, but besides that I feel like I understood the concepts pretty well. But yeah, I liked it and I'm really looking forward to reading more from this author!


Currently reading:


I didn't know what I wanted to read, so I just started the next book in my Elemental Assassin re-read. Lol.


Up next:


I still don't know what my mood wants. Chain of Thorns comes out tomorrow, so maybe I'll get started on that one as soon as I get my copy. Or maybe I'll just pick a random book to help out with one of my challenges (I need to read a book that starts with 'A' or 'The').


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment