Saturday, January 21, 2023

Finish the Series #22: Series I THINK I'll Finish in 2023


2022 was not a good year in regards to me finishing series. My goal was to finish 9 and I ended up finishing 3 🤦‍♀️😂

These are the series I selected in hopes that I would finish them in 2022:


Not good. Not good at all 😅 And one of those wasn't even released, so yeah.


At the beginning of 2023, I am starting off with 46 unfinished series 😵 And my goal for this year is to finish at least 5 series. Here are some of the series I'm thinking (hoping) of finishing in 2023:


As you can see, there are a lot of series rolling over from last year. I still do want to finish them, but the mood just never struck. And I'm hoping War of Flesh and Metal will finally be published this year, but I honestly have no clue. And Chain of Thorns is coming out in just over a week, so I'm hoping I'll read it as soon as my copy arrives!


I STILL have not gotten my copy of Cursed from Fairy Loot, and I honestly have no clue when they plan on shipping those special editions out. But as soon as I get it, I'm gonna start it. Probably. Lol. And one of my reading goals this year is to catch up on some Rachel Vincent books, so hopefully I'll finish some of her series along the way.



And I've actually already finished a series!! I'm so proud of myself 😆 I finished this one earlier this week and I loved it! I'm sad that this is the last book in the series because I really loved the characters. But it wrapped things up really nicely.


Series finished so far in 2023: 1/5

Let me know if there are any series you're hoping to finish this year or whether you have read any of my picks!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having a shelf for series in progress on goodreads... it's a bit scary but also I think I'm going to do it. I've joined for this year and last year on Lenore at Celebrity Reader's Challenge to finish series - I finished 6 last year and hoping to do the same this year. But what's scary is how many are there I've started? I have a feeling it's more than your 46...

    Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it is always daunting. And 46 is a pretty big number, but it was worse at one point 😬 Lol. Good luck on finishing those series!

      Delete