Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sunday Post #332: Back to Work. Sigh.


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So I'm back to work after having been on Winter break for two weeks. But I feel robbed because I was sick that entire first week, so now I'm wishing we'll got some snow days to make up for it 😆 Lol. But besides that, not much has been going on.

What I've been watching:

Some shows are back on after being on break. I caught up and both of the Rookie shows and SWAT. And I'm also still binge watching Kitboga on YouTube 😆

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#297: New Year, Same Me
2022 Reading Stats


2023 New Year’s Book Tag!

Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free.]


Library Loot:


I got some mystery thrillers from the library... hopefully my mood cooperates because I'm very much into some urban fantasy right now, so 😅


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

6 comments:

  1. I feel like the theme of all the sunday posts this week has been "ugh, back to work" lol! And I wasn't robbed like you, I just want more! I hope you have a good second week back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too! 😂 My sleeping schedule has been a mess, so hopefully it goes back to normal this week. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Your nails look so pretty.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you were sick. Love your nails!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete