Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday Post #334: So Much Excitement


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and reading. Oh! Last week I forgot to mention that I booked a vacation for next month! I'm heading back to Cancun for 5 days and I am SO excited!!

Count down till vacation: 30 days

I also decided to start using follow.it as another form of following me... bloglovin has been having issues lately 👀 So if you would like to get these pots by email, just type it in below


What I've been watching:

Just my regular Rookie shows, SWAT, and Criminal Minds Evolution. I love Criminal Minds 🥰

What I've been listening to:

OMG there's new music from Fall Out Boy!!! I am SO excited! And All Time Low also released a new single! Ah! I am so happy! Lol.




Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#299: Fantasy, But Maybe Back to Thrillers

2022 Edition
#22: Series I THINK I'll Finish in 2023


Reviews:

★★★☆☆
★★☆☆☆


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

For Review:


AHHH! I was not expecting to find an ARC of Heart Stings in my email yesterday, but there it was!! A HUGE thanks to Jennifer Estep for this novella!! I am SO excited to read something new in the Elemental Assassin world!!


Library Loot:


I came across this nonfiction book on Goodreads, so I decided to grab it from the library because it sounds like a lot of fun. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in Cancun!!!

    WHAT IF has been on my radar foreeeever! I need to get to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I started it last night and so far it's a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. Yay for your vacation! So jealous! I FINALLY got into Criminal Minds around November - I've watched the first season so far but then I needed to take a little break. There's so many seasons so it's going to take me a little bit.

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, and it can get heavy. But it is such a good show! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete