Thursday, January 12, 2023

Most Read Authors and Series of 2022


Today I wanted to share my most read authors and series of 2022 because, I'm gonna be honest, once I find something I like I just read that over and over 😅 What can I say, I like what I like 😉



For the first time in idk how many years, R.L. Stine did NOT make the list! But Jennifer Estep is, which is unsurprising. Lol.


Jennifer Estep had quite a few releases last year, which made me happy. But apparently that was not enough for me because I then decided to re-read her Elemental Assassin series 😆 So that's what made up the bulk of my Jennifer Estep books this year.


Lots of Julia Huni this year too. I just love her fun writing and how all the books in her different series take place in the same world.


And this year I read quite a bit of Kady Cross! I really liked her Sisters of Blood and Spirit, and this series was on my TBR for the longest time, and I finally got around to it this year.


And the last author on the list is Barry Lyga! I read 3 novellas and 1 book by him!



And my most read series pretty much correlate with my most read authors.


My most read series was Elemental Assassin. I read 12 books in the series and a couple novellas. And yes, this year I am still continuing on with my re-read of the series 😆


And this year I finally read the Steampunk Chronicles, from start to finish! It's rare for me to binge read an entire series, but I did here!


And I'm still really enjoying the Space Janitor world. It is just so much fun and I love the characters!


And the last series is the I Hunt Killers series! I only have one book in this series left to read before I finish it, and I'm really excited to read it.


Let me know what some of your most read authors or series were this year!

4 comments:

  1. That is impressive! Idk if I read more than one or two repeat authors- one I know since she had a whole duology come out but... otherwise I cannot think of any! OH! There is one! Blake Crouch because I read a new book and a backlisT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting! Once I find something I like, I just read that over and over 😅

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Right? And instead there were ZERO of his books. Shocking. Lol

      Delete