Saturday, January 28, 2023

Write On Review-a-thon #1: Holding Myself Accountable


This monthly review-a-thon is hosted by Reading the Paranormal and it is usually held on the last Friday-Sunday of each month. The event is meant to encourage you to write those reviews, and because I am awful at keeping up with mine, I decided to participate in this in hopes that it will help keep me on top of things.


My goal this weekend is to finish writing the reviews that I am hoping to publish next month. I honestly don't want to tell you how many total reviews I need to write because it's embarrassing, so let's just focus on some of the ones you will hopefully be seeing in February 😅


These are the main four books I want to focus on, but the review-a-thon started yesterday and I ended up working on some different reviews then 😅 Below I'll keep track of all the reviews I end up writing during these three days though:

  • The Aurora Cycle by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
    1. ✅ Aurora Rising
    2. ✅ Aurora Burning
    3. ✅ Aurora's End
  • Books by Julia Huni
    1. ✅ The Rings of Grissom (Tales of a Former Space Janitor #1)
    2. ✅ Planetary Spin Cycle (Tales of a Former Space Janitor #2)
  • Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
    1. ❌ The Penultimate Hours
    2. ❌ Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #1)
    3. ❌ The Lost Book of the White (The Eldest Curses #2)
  • Books by Jennifer Estep
    1. ❌ Conquer the Kingdom (Gargoyle Queen #3)

Sunday night update: Sooo... I didn't end up reviewing the books I wanted to 🤦‍♀️BUT I did review 5 other books, so that's a win... right? 😂


Total reviews written: 5

Wish me luck! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment