Sunday, January 1, 2023

Sunday Post #331: Happy New Year!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Last week I mentioned how I'd been sick. This week I was much better! BUT I still have a lingering cough that I will probably have for the next month because that always happens when I'm sick with a cough 🙄 So annoying.

It was also my mom's birthday a couple days after Christmas, so I got her a gift, some flowers, and cupcakes. We had dinner and it was just a very chill evening.

Went to a New Year's party last night which was fun... until it wasn't because I'm an introvert so I literally pulled out my Kindle while we waited for midnight 😆 And now my sleeping schedule is all messed up, which is annoying because I'm going back to work on Tuesday and I have to be up at 5am 😫 Not looking forward to that.

What I've been watching:

I've just been binge watching Kitboga. That's it. Just a scam baiter messing with scammers. It's the best 😆

What I've been playing:


I played some Power Wash Simulator, but more notably, I think I finished the Kirby game! A new section opened up so I'm note done done, but I finished the main storyline! I loved this game! It was really cute and fun!

Online

Posted this week:

#296: In a Murder-y Mood (For Books, Obviously Lol)
Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2022



Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. This is why I don't even go to NYE parties. Well that and I have 3 year old. But my brother and his partner throw one every year and every year I decline (which they anticipate). To me, the best way to ring in the new year is in my pjs on my sofa with a good book, my baby asleep in the other room, my hubby watching tv next to me, and a good drink.

    I hope returning to work went okay for you, the messed up sleep schedule is hard. One bonus of a toddler, they don't let you change your schedule lol! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waking up in the morning has been a bit difficult this week, not gonna lie 😂 But it's not too bad.

      Thanks! I hope you're having a great start to the new year!

      Delete