Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday Post #335: My Wallet is Crying


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Last Sunday I did a bunch of learning modules for work, then I did some continuing education, and it literally took me ALL day! Ugh. But I'm glad I got it over with cause now I don't have to worry about it.

And I think that that 👆 is the reason why I did so much online shopping these last couple of days 😬 As a little treat to myself, or maybe a prize, for getting all that work out of the way 😆 My wallet is crying though! Lol. And it all started because I wanted to buy some scrub hoodies because that's a thing!! I live in hoodies at home, so now I'm gonna be living in hoodies at work and I am so excited! Lol. But I didn't stop there, no. I ended up buying some leggings because I've been trying to find some more fleece-lined leggings to wear under my scrub pants because they're super thin. I also got some shoes I didn't need, and I got some makeup (that I also didn't need 😆) If I remember, I'll share all the things I got whenever they arrive.

And this weekend I'm participating in the Write On Review-a-thon, so I'm working on writing some reviews because I am perpetually behind on them. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I'm still binge watching Kitboga. Lol. And I'm almost caught up on all his longer videos, which makes me really sad because what am I supposed to do after I'm caught up? 😫 Lol.

I've also been watching the Murdaugh trial... kinda. I've been putting on Emily D. Baker's livestream as background while I do things. I love her and the way she breaks down the law.

What I've been listening to:

Another new FOB song!!


What I've been playing:

I played some Power Wash Simulator and omg it's finally getting another update this week! It's been a while so I'm very excited! I also think I want to pick up Animal Crossing again... it's been a couple months since I last played it 😬

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#300: Unexpected Nonfiction
#1: Holding Myself Accountable


Reviews:

★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

For Review:


Omg I've been wanting to read Kill Joy for a while, but it had only been available in the UK for the longest time! But this week I found it on Netgalley, so I guess it's finally being published in the US! Thank you Delacorte Press!


Library Loot:


I read two Natalie D. Richards mystery thrillers last year that I enjoyed, so I'm looking forward to reading more of her books! (This poor library book is super beat up though lol)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

Sunday Post #33

No comments:

Post a Comment