Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Favorite New-To-Me Authors of 2022


When looking through all the new authors I discovered in 2022, there were two that really stood out to me. It's kinda funny because it's two authors that write in genres that are polar opposites! And you will be shocked by one I included 👀


Mira Grant


I cannot get over the killer mermaids! This was SO freaking good! I'm not gonna lie, the ending was so-so for me, but damn that premise was good! And it was creepy and gory and... the horror element was just so well done! There's some other horror books by this author that have definitely caught my attention, and I'm really looking forward to reading those!


Lynn Painter


These are contemporary romances... and I LOVED them!! 😱 I know, I'm shocked too. Lol. But these were SO cute and I just really liked romance! I do have to be in a very specific mood for these types of books, a mood that rarely hits me, but this author... I HAVE to read her other books! These were just 😍


Let me know who some of your favorite authors that you discovered in 2022 were!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Better Than the Movies, so now I need to read The Do Over too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of the two, I think I liked The Do Over just a little more!

      Delete